Ideally, the journey to edge aligns with an organization’s long-term vision and short-term objectives. It’s a collaborative endeavor that can span years. The right edge ecosystem bolsters resilience and security, which are critical elements of each edge computing solution.
The 2023 AT&T Cybersecurity Edge Ecosystem Insights Report presents a perspective that recognizes the essential characteristics and key differences among edge architectures and provides a realistic picture of the state of edge. The report invites decision makers to think holistically about edge ecosystem strategies by providing insights into:
• Anticipated edge use case investments
• The intersection of edge computing, networking, and cybersecurity
• Observations about the state of edge, including project life cycle management
• Edge use cases, including industry-specific primary use case snapshots
• Edge risk, which encompasses types of edges and perceived edge use case risk
• Cybersecurity controls and their perceived cost-benefit
Read this essential research to help guide you in securing your edge computing environment.