Gan Systems Offers Inverters, Motors and Power Modules at APEC 2016
Gan Systemsí half-bridge evaluation board is among the products exhibited at APEC 2016.
The stream of small, light and highly efficient commercial power systems entering the market continues. Computer travel adaptors, AC/DC power supplies for datacenters, battery chargers for solar, DC/DC converters, and traction inverters for automobiles are among the dozens of applications using gallium nitride transistors to improve power electronics. Starting March 21 at APEC 2016 in Long Beach, California, Gan Systems will showcase a lineup of its customers’ systems that are enabled by gallium nitride transistors.
The customer products featured at GaN Systems’ Booth #2125 include:
- High current power modules used in the industrial and automotive industries
- A 12 kW stop-start generator showcasing an unprecedented 5X size reduction
- A >97 percent efficient, ultra-compact electric vehicle charger
- A multi-voltage, high-speed 1.5 kW motor controller
- A high power, high efficiency traction inverter using GaN power modules
- A highly embedded power solution created for the Little Box Challenge
- The GS66508P gallium nitride transistors that enabled the Red Electrical Devils’ $1,000,000 win of Google’s Little Box Challenge
- A half-bridge evaluation board that simplifies GaN transistor testing
Company representatives will be available at the show to provide details about using gallium nitride transistors, and to describe the OEM products on display.
|Gan Systems Inc.|