Roller Bearings Perform in Demanding Environments
Sealmaster USRB Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings are widely used in demanding industries such as primary metals, mining, aggregate, forest products, recycling, pulp and paper, etc. in applications involving bulk material handling conveyors, feed systems and stacking/blending. The Sealmaster USRB spherical roller bearings incorporate advanced features and design elements that offer superior performance and value:
- Patented race mounted felt lined flinger seals
- Unitized cartridge design
- +/-2 degrees misalignment
- Setscrew lock bore sizes from 1 1/8" - 7"
- Adapter lock bore sizes from 1 1/8" - 8"
- High basic dynamic rating (BDR)
- See attached photo, titled "USRB5000A-207 Unit"
| Regal Beloit|
Power Transmission Solutions, a business within Regal Beloit Corporation, is a major producer of mechanical power transmission drives, components and bearings. Power Transmission Solutions serves a wide array of machinery-intense industries, including forestry and wood products, mining and quarrying, power generation, and heating and ventilation. ...Read more Or visit www.regalbeloit.com