Midwest Gear & Tool, Inc.
We manufacture complete parts and provide a wide range of services, including hobbing, shaving, lapping, grinding and shaping of gear teeth to customer specifications. Experimental, prototype and production gears can be manufactured in any quantities.
As a supplier to commercial, aerospace and military industries, we pride ourselves on dependability and precision manufacturing at competitive prices. We participate with our customers in the design and manufacturing of spiral bevel gearboxes, angle drives, pumps and other gearbox applications, including our complete line of Midwest Transmissions.
- New transmissions and reducers to customer specifications
- Standard transmissions in stock for immediate delivery (from 1-300 hp)
- Transmission rebuilding service with one-week delivery
- Complete parts inventory for customer service orders
- Manual shift and automatic transmissions are available in a variety of speeds and mounting configurations.
- Gear Manufacturing:
- Splined shaft hobbing
- Straight bevel "Coniflex" gears from 2 DP to 36 DP and from Â½" to 36" diameter
- Internal splines up to 18" diameter
- Spiral bevel, hypoid and zerol bevel gears from 2 DP to 36 DP
- Spiral bevel grinding
- Pump gears manufactured to print
- Spur & helical gears from 3 pitch to fine pitch, from small diameters to 22"