Smalley is proud to celebrate that they have locally supported the European market for 20 years. In 2002, Smalley opened their first global branch office in France to provide quick and personalized service to European customers. In 2013, they expanded service capabilities with order fulfilment from a local warehouse, which was expanded further in 2021 to now offer over 10,000 parts from inventory. From France, Smalley offers full customer support including order fulfilment/logistics, customer service, product engineering/design assistance and more.
With over 100 years of manufacturing excellence, Smalley is the Engineer's Choice for supplying or designing the right retaining ring or wave spring solutions for all of your application needs. They look to continue that excellence in Europe, and globally for many years to come.
"From a simple idea to provide local support to our European customers, we have, for 20 years, continuously worked to build an entire team dedicated to help our customers develop their ideas further and faster. We are proud of this successful implantation and will continue our investments to contribute to our European customers' success by offering precision engineering solutions, and exceptional service with a high level of urgency." said Fabrice Jeannin, SVP, managing director at Smalley Europe.
Smalley Europe's Achievements:
• 10,000-part numbers stocked and available to ship from their warehouse in France.
• 100% of stocked parts are shipped the same day.
• Smalley Europe has developed a 1000 m² warehouse to help our customers with logistics all over Europe.
• Their Europe location has in-house Customer Service, Engineering, Quality, Sales, and Technical Support.
• Over this period, they have built a multi-language technical support team ready to work with you over the phone, email, or live chat in French, German, English, and Spanish.