US 52 South
P.O. Box 7940
Lafayette, IN 47903-7940
Phone: (765) 772-4000
Fax: (765) 772-4001
Contact: Greg Moreland
Read News Items From Oerlikon Fairfield
Oerlikon Fairfield is a global leader in the design, development and supply of gears, drives and power transmission solutions. Founded in 1919, Fairfield provides gears up through two meters in diameter, custom gear assemblies as well as Torque-Hub® planetary drives. In 2007, Oerlikon Fairfield teamed up with Oerlikon Graziano, another world renowned gear and drive company, to form the Oerlikon Drive Systems segment of Oerlikon AG, a Swiss-based technology firm.
Oerlikon Fairfield can provide nearly any type of gear or gear assembly custom-designed to your exact specifications.
- Tapered serrations–internal and external
- Spur gears–straight and helical
- Bevel gears–straight, helical and spiral
- Hypoid® gears– standard and high
- Ground tooth gears (to AGMA class 12)–spur and helical (internal and external)
- Shafts–plain, keyed, splined or spur
- Differential and differential-carrier assemblies
- Zerol® gears
- Housings and custom drives
- Differentials and differential-carrier assemblies
- Specialty electric drive axles
- On-highway and off-highway drive transmissions
- Custom-designed power transmission mechanical assemblies for many industrial applications
Torque-Hub® Planetary Final Drives
The Oerlikon Fairfield Torque-Hub® product line is one of the most extensive final drive product lines in the world.
- Available in ratios from 3:1 to 202:1
- Torque ratings from 15,000 to 2,000,000 inch-pounds
- Torque-Hub® final drives can be used for nearly any swing or lift requirement
Our more than 90 years of experience results in products and components that you can rely on time after time.
- Our more than 70,000-square-foot manufacturing facility gives us the flexibility and the capability to respond to your needs.
- Fully documented quality assurance and statistical process control. All processes are governed by procedures certified for QS9000 and ISO9001 controls and measurements to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- In-house, fully integrated heat treatment keeps us in complete control of the entire manufacturing process.
- CNC inspection ensures we hold your most critical dimensions.
- Ability to provide just-in-time delivery with fully documented QA and SPC to ensure your Fairfield order arrives on time.